You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience
Firstly, thank you to everyone for playing Blossom Tales 2: The Minotaur Prince, we hope you’re having a grand adventure!
Thanks to our players we caught a bug causing some people to fall into the water around Sunkiss Canyon and being unable to get out. We are delighted that we’ve introduced a patch to fix this, as well as a few other things for Steam and Nintendo Switch.
Check out the full patch notes below.
– Addition of a teleport fix for the northern canyon’s water. Fixing the water issue, so you are teleported back to land.
– Fix for the ‘grapple over the mermaid’ bug.
– Expanded the telescope collision box in the wizard house, to allow for bottom access.
– Fix for incorrect Grandma dialogue directions. Previously stated Morkla was to the west, but emerald jungles are to the east.
– Fix for small graphic issue with the potion selector box on the alchemy screen.
– Fix for incorrect directions from the ‘sleepy guy’ in Blossomdale tavern for the buried treasure.
– Edit/change to the anchor. We moved it down a couple of pixels on the island “overworld”. So it can be seen with reduced cam motion enabled.
– Addition of the map below the island chest bug area “overworld-18×20” to the teleport fix above.
We’ve been seeing (and reading) a number of incredible reviews across Press and Content Creator outlets and wanted to share them with you:
If you’ve been enjoying Blossom Tales 2: The Minotaur Prince please leave it a review. Reviews are super helpful on Steam as it helps the game reach more players, and most importantly, we love to read them 🙂
Love the soundtrack? You can pick up the soundtrack on Josie’s Bandcamp here, or you can stream it on most streaming platforms.
Have a wonderful week!