Playtonic Friends are looking to hire an experienced Product Manager as part of our growing team in the heart of the Midlands in the UK near Burton upon Trent.
We need someone that can create and infuse marketing campaigns with as much creativity as the games they work on. As part of a dynamic publishing team, the Product Manager will be responsible for levelling up our partners games through each stage of the process from ideation of a campaign through to game launch and beyond.
As recently announced, Playtonic has acquired investment from a leading technology company, and this will be used to drive expansion for development on multiple internal titles and to grow our recently launched publishing arm, Playtonic Friends. Playtonic retains full creative control over its IP and is looking to scale internal development teams with an emphasis on hiring diverse talents that share our passion for creating the vibrant and uniquely fun games, worlds and iconic characters that we are known for.
- Leading the marketing charge for games published by Playtonic Friends
- Creation of marketing decks that establish core components of a campaign, based up the key marketing objectives
- Development of the core vision that will define the marketing campaigns from the tone of voice, to the aesthetic direction of key assets
- Creation and maintenance of the marketing calendar defining the beats of a campaign and all the dependencies
- Platform holder & partner management
- Management of relationships with external agencies for purposes including asset creation, paid media and public relations
- Collaboration with multiple disciplines including Production, Business Development and Community Management to create effect campaigns
1-3 years of Product Marketing and/or Brand Management within the games industry
A creative spark with the ability to develop plans that will rally the team around them.
Proven history of working on multiple projects at once
Excellent communication skills and enthusiasm for collaboration.
INTERESTED IN WORKING AT PLAYTONIC?
Drop us an email introducing yourself over at email@example.com. Attach a copy of your CV and any portfolio work you wish to share! Including the type of role you’re after in the subject line would be ace too!
If you require any adjustments for interviews, please let us know and we will try and facilitate those needs as best we can.
Playtonic is an equal opportunities employer, we celebrate diversity and encourage applications from all communities. It is also Mental Health aware, with in-house Mental Health First Aiders and sponsored training opportunities.
Apply for the position