Playtonic is looking for a Senior level Lead Programmer to join our growing team in the heart of the Midlands in the UK near Burton upon Trent.
We are looking for an experienced programmer who will both contribute to and lead the programming team on the development of a game.
- Oversee the development of game features and core systems.
- Advise and guide a team of engineers in the collaborative development of large software systems.
- Collaborating with other discipline leads, evangelising and working towards project and company goals.
- Ensuring technologies are shared by initiating collaboration between teams.
- Ensuring the resolution of software related problems that arise throughout development.
- Career management and mentoring of their programming team.
- Completed a bachelor’s degree.
- Proficient in a C family language.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Advanced understanding of 3D maths.
- Have a passion for games across many genres.
- Excellent communication skills and enthusiasm for collaboration.
- Track record as a lead managing a programming team.
Interested in working at Playtonic?
Drop us an email introducing yourself over at firstname.lastname@example.org. Attach a copy of your CV and any portfolio work you wish to share! Including the type of role you’re after in the subject line would be ace too!
If you require any adjustments for interviews, please let us know and we will try and facilitate those needs as best we can.
Playtonic is an equal opportunities employer, we celebrate diversity and encourage applications from all communities. It is also Mental Health aware, with in-house Mental Health First Aiders and sponsored training opportunities.