Playtonic is looking for a QA Tester to join our growing team in the heart of the Midlands in the UK near Burton upon Trent.
We are looking for a QA Tester to work directly with game development teams. You will be responsible for ensuring our internal and external titles meet the high standards of Playtonic Games.
- Responsible for the creation, execution and evolution of QA test plans across the lifecycle of projects.
- Support the development teams to test features as they are implemented.
- Be a QA expert for titles you are assigned.
- Communicate QA status to stakeholders across Playtonic Games and our publishing partners.
- Perform QA test passes ranging from full playthroughs, critical path tests, to smoke tests.
- Ensure that all issues & bugs are reported with all relevant information to support development teams.
- Track issues through the full QA lifecycle.
- A track record of QA testing video games from start to completion.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills with an ability to identify issues.
- Excellent communication skills and enthusiasm for collaboration.
- Have a passion for games across many genres and an ability to familiarise yourself with different types of gameplay.
- Knowledge of different bug databases.
- Knowledge of platform certification requirements is a benefit.
Interested in working at Playtonic?
Drop us an email introducing yourself over at email@example.com. Attach a copy of your CV and any portfolio work you wish to share! Including the type of role you’re after in the subject line would be ace too!
If you require any adjustments for interviews, please let us know and we will try and facilitate those needs as best we can.
Playtonic is an equal opportunities employer, we celebrate diversity and encourage applications from all communities. It is also Mental Health aware, with in-house Mental Health First Aiders and sponsored training opportunities.