Playtonic is looking for a Publishing Producer to join our growing team in the heart of the Midlands in the UK near Burton upon Trent.
We are looking for a talented Producer to take up this key position within the studio. Working within the Playtonic Friends publishing team you will be responsible for managing production across our external partners titles.
- Responsible for the production process across multiple projects allowing our partners to create the best games possible.
- Support our development partners to create and maintain a schedule for their project.
- Responsible for the communication of project status and risks to publishing management and the wider publishing team.
- Review milestone deliverables from development and outsource teams to ensure they are hitting agreed goals.
- Liaise with development teams to understand and facilitate publishing support requirements across localisation, porting, QA, ratings, platform setup and release management.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure that all relevant materials are ready ahead of submission to platform holders.
- Ensure communication is clear and open to build and maintain relationships between development teams, outsource partners and the Playtonic Friends publishing team.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Have a passion for games across many genres.
- Knowledge of industry standard production practices.
- Excellent communication skills and enthusiasm for collaboration.
- A proven track record of working in a production role having shipped titles on PC and console.
Interested in working at Playtonic?
Drop us an email introducing yourself over at email@example.com. Attach a copy of your CV and any portfolio work you wish to share! Including the type of role you’re after in the subject line would be ace too!
If you require any adjustments for interviews, please let us know and we will try and facilitate those needs as best we can.
Playtonic is an equal opportunities employer, we celebrate diversity and encourage applications from all communities. It is also Mental Health aware, with in-house Mental Health First Aiders and sponsored training opportunities.