Playtonic is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our growing publishing team in the heart of the Midlands in the UK near Burton upon Trent.
We are looking for a skilled Marketing Manager to take up this key position within the studio. Working with the Playtonic Friends Publishing Team you will work with our talented development partners across the world and be responsible for bringing Playtonic Friends published titles to market.
- Responsible for the creation of imaginative marketing plans across titles published under the Playtonic Friends label. Including product positioning, competitor analysis, target market analysis, marketing strategy and plan.
- Responsible for ensuring the smooth execution of marketing plans across all areas of engagement; digital media, social channels, influencers, platform storefronts, PR and events.
- Lead the Playtonic Friends marketing team in the creation, execution and evolution of marketing plans.
- Work with game developers to understand each title and seek alignment on marketing strategy and budget.
- Oversee the creation, sign off and distribution of all marketing and PR assets; trailers, screenshots, key art, platform storefronts, box art, marketing and PR copy.
- Manage the marketing budget for each title. Ensure plans are delivered on time, to budget and quality.
- Evaluate and report on key campaign metrics to inform the decision making of current and future game releases.
- Proven track record in digital marketing of video games.
- An effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills to influence and bring people onboard.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills.
- Good analytical skills with a willingness to adapt and change approach when required.
- Ability to lead and develop a marketing team.
- Willing to travel and represent Playtonic Friends and developers at events when required.
Interested in working at Playtonic?
Drop us an email introducing yourself over at email@example.com. Attach a copy of your CV and any portfolio work you wish to share! Including the type of role you’re after in the subject line would be ace too!
If you require any adjustments for interviews, please let us know and we will try and facilitate those needs as best we can.
Playtonic is an equal opportunities employer, we celebrate diversity and encourage applications from all communities. It is also Mental Health aware, with in-house Mental Health First Aiders and sponsored training opportunities.