Playtonic is looking for a Producer to join our growing team in the heart of the Midlands in the UK near Burton upon Trent.
We are looking for a talented Producer to take up this key position within the studio. Working with multi-disciplined development teams you will be responsible for managing production to ensure titles are delivered within scope and on schedule.
- Collaborating with other discipline leads, evangelising and working towards project and company goals.
- Working with discipline leads and management to ensure development teams have a clear set of milestones, roadmap and schedule.
- Create and maintain a working product backlog which the project team have ownership of.
- Maintain a balance between schedule, capacity and scope.
- Ensure project risks are understood and mitigated.
- Provide organisation and guidance for the project team.
- Remove impediments to ensure the project team can focus on delivering their best work throughout development.
- Responsible for the reporting of project progress to the Playtonic Management Team and other key stakeholders.
- Ensure communication is clear and open within the project team and between discipline leads and management.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Have a passion for games across many genres.
- Knowledge of industry standard production practices and software packages.
- Excellent communication skills and enthusiasm for collaboration.
- A proven track record of working in a production role having shipped titles on PC and console.
Interested in working at Playtonic?
Drop us an email introducing yourself over at firstname.lastname@example.org. Attach a copy of your CV and any portfolio work you wish to share! Including the type of role you’re after in the subject line would be ace too!
If you require any adjustments for interviews, please let us know and we will try and facilitate those needs as best we can.
Playtonic is an equal opportunities employer, we celebrate diversity and encourage applications from all communities. It is also Mental Health aware, with in-house Mental Health First Aiders and sponsored training opportunities.