Playtonic is looking for experienced gameplay engineers to join our team in in the heart of the Midlands in the UK near Burton upon Trent.
We are looking to hire engineers with interests and abilities that span many aspects of game development. We need you to be able to handle a variety of projects & tasks by applying yourself to all aspects of engineering.
- Have a passion for lots of games across many genres?
- Have experience working on one or more published titles?
- Enjoy working as part of a small, close knit team?
- Love solving interesting technical problems?
Within our flat structure we share responsibilities for managing work inside each discipline, empowering everyone to do their best work.
Experienced Gameplay Engineer
As a Gameplay Engineer you will work closely with design and other disciplines to develop a variety of gameplay features from concept to completion.
- Proficient in a C family language.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of 3D maths.
- Good communication skills across all disciplines.
- Experience in gameplay systems such as: AI, Camera control, Player control, Physics, UI, and Animation.
- Has worked on one or more published titles.
- Experience with console development.
- Experience with Unity development.
- Experience in Online Play.
- A Computer Science degree.
Please apply for this role at firstname.lastname@example.org with info about yourself and why you think we should consider you. Don’t forget to attach a copy of your CV. Please include the name of the role in the subject of your email.